Star International Fellowship is open for international students to study medicine in Singapore. Our postgraduate bursaries offer advanced teaching opportunities at prestigious universities and laboratories to help you develop new scientific skills and pursue advanced studies in your field of expertise. Not only will you teach with good minds, but with this international knowledge you will also create important networks with the global research community.
Expand your reading skills, deepen your understanding, and build worldwide connections through A * STAR International Fellowship to advance your science career. This scholarship fully supports your post-doctoral training at leading overseas research institutes. With this international exposure, you can connect and build global networks with the global research community. Upon completion of your postgraduate training, you will begin an exciting career at A * STAR Research Institute. After graduating from graduate research training courses, the experts will return to Singapore and donate three (3) years to the A * STAR Research Institute.
- OIST Internship in Japan 2022-23 | Fully Funded
- CRG Spain Summer Internship Program 2022 Fully Funded
- Harbin institute of technology csc scholarship 2022
Learning Levels: Only Post Doctoral Fellowship
- Chemicals, building materials and energy
- Food, nutrition and consumer care
- Medical technology
- Medicine & biologics
- Program duration: 24 months
- First Round 1: 1 October of the previous year
- Second Round 2: 1 March of the same year
- AStar International’s relationship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Successful applicants will be given the following support * for up to 2 years of overseas research training:
- Monthly allowance for living overseas.
- Monthly subsistence allowance, including contributions from CPF (where applicable).
- Annual return flight fee.
- Other benefits include:
- Accommodation allowance.
- Computer space.
- Book allowance.
- Conference grant.
- Annual personal insurance.
- 3 years will be completed and sponsored by the famous A * STAR Research Institute.
- All prices / grants vary by country and university / lab, and are subject to occasional A * STAR adjustments.
To qualify for the A * Star International partnership, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: Be Singaporeans and other nationals can apply but non-Singaporeans are required to obtain
- Singaporean citizenship before the start of the relationship.
- She completed her PhD 4 years ago.
- Have excellent publishing records.
- You have no bonds available at any center.
- You have applied for a suitable overseas university / university.
- Applicants in the final phase of their PhD may apply for an AIF. However, their AIF award is only guaranteed when they are awarded their PhD degrees.
- The above eligibility criteria are incomplete.
- A * STAR may include additional selection criteria based on existing bursary policies. These policies may change from time to time without notice.
- Boston University Scholarship 2022-2023 in United States
How do you apply for an A * Star International partnership?
Please follow the following important steps to qualify for this bursary:
- Register “Create your account”, then Enter your email and password, You will see an online application form.
Complete the required application, then Submit.
- After you have submitted all the required documents, your request will be reviewed and you may be asked to provide additional information while reviewing your application. If you are on the shortlist, you will be invited to attend psychometric tests / tests and at least two interviews.
- Please note in the interview: You will be given 15 minutes to present your proposed research project. This is followed by 15 minutes of Q&A.
If you qualify for the next round of interviews: you will need to ask for the approval of your proposed A * STAR Research Institute and the Executive Director to provide a 1 year service commitment to that Research Center after graduation. training under AIF.