Start your study adventure in Japan. The Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship in Japan 2024 is dedicated to all international students in ADB member countries. This scholarship is provided to start a master’s degree in Japan under the Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program. It aims to provide well-educated nationals from developing member countries of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) with the opportunity to undertake graduate studies in fields relevant to the development of the Asia-Pacific region.
The university offers media, business engineering, and information technology programs.
Last date 17 January 2024
Study in Japan.
PROVIDER Asia Pacific University
Study Level Masters, Post Graduate
Subjects Subjects offered by the University
FUNDING TYPE Fully Funded Scholarships
Eligibility criteria for the Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship 2024 in Japan are outlined below:
1. Candidates must have citizenship of an ADB member country.
2. The national has not been living or working outside the country recently.
3. Have at least 2 years of full-time work experience after obtaining a bachelor’s degree at the time of application.
4. Be 35 years or younger at the time of application.
5. It is not OK to apply to a graduate degree program.
6. Not be an Administrative Director, Alternate Director, Management or member of ADB, nor a consultant or relative of any of the above.
7. You have to go back to your home country after completing your degree.
8. Intend to apply to APU in September 2024.
Be the first to see new scholarships.
Benefits of the Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship 2024 in Japan are:
1. Full tuition charges
2. All admission charges
3. An allowance of 144,000 JPY/month will be provided for living expenses. Price subject to change if required.
4. Round-year fare tickets will be offered from home country to Japan and country after completion of degree.
1. ADB-JSP Application Form (Click Here)
2. If you have written a paper before, provide a summary, an example of your last written work, and/or a list of research accomplishments to date.
3. Letters demonstrating at least 2 years of work experience acquired after receiving a bachelor’s degree
4. New income tax return or monthly or annual income proof of your guardian
5. Certification of family salary (including salary of applicant’s parents or spouse).