Good news! CERN Short term Internship applications for students with disabilities are currently open. In this article we will explain more about this training, its benefits and the step-by-step application process.
CERN Short term Internship 2022 is reserved for students with disabilities a paid opportunity for foreign students in Switzerland. The duration of the internship is as short as 1 month and 6 months higher. The CERN Summer Internship will provide a monthly grant of 1,516 Swiss Francs.
At CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists and engineers are examining the structure of the cosmos. Using the largest and most sophisticated scientific tools in the world, they are learning the basic elements of matter – the basic particles that are made to collide near light. The process provides physicists with clues about how particles interact and provides details on the basic laws of nature.
One of the most important tools for CERN education. Their professionals are very happy to share their knowledge and expertise with dedicated and passionate students in their chosen field.
Are you a student in technology or science, looking for an internship to apply your knowledge and get practical experience? Join CERN’s interactive, information-sharing and environmental environment for up to 6 months.
Although CERN Services are open to all qualified, as part of CERN’s commitment to improve participation and access to work this opportunity is reserved for students with disabilities.
- OIST Internship in Japan 2022-23 | Fully Funded
- OPEC Fund for International Development Internships 2023
- Free Online Internships with Certificates 2023 | Virtual Internship
CERN Internship Disability Student Summary
- Institutions: CERN
- Location: Geneva, Switzerland
- Internship Focused Areas: The basic building of the universe
- Study Time: The duration of the apprenticeship period is a minimum of 1 month and a maximum of 6 months.
- Learning Deadline: You can apply for a place at any time during the year and you can show your availability. Your application will then be reviewed by CERN experts and if successful, you will be contacted by the program coordinator. Please note that we have a limited number of locations for this program.
Benefits of Internship
CERN Short Term Internship for students with disabilities will provide a monthly grant of 1516 Swiss Francs.
- You will need to have full insurance operating in the Geneva area for medical expenses, work, and personal risks as well as any disabilities arising from professional and non-professional illnesses and risks.
Applicants must complete the following forms of the CERN Short term Internship for students with disabilities:
- Languages required: Good knowledge of English and / or French.
- Eligible Countries: Lives in France or Switzerland 
- You are a full-time student at undergraduate (post-secondary) or graduate level (qualified medical students).
- He is at least 18 years old.
- He has full insurance operating in the Geneva area with medical expenses, labor and personal risks.
- Your main field of study is application physics, computing, mathematics, electrical, electronics, mechanical, electrical or civil engineering
- Your work at CERN is a mandatory or recommended part of your studies.
- You will return to your place of study after completing your stay at CERN.
: Currently limited to France and Switzerland during the pilot phase of the project.
How do you apply for CERN Temporary Internship for students with disabilities?
Please follow the following application instructions to win the CERN Short term Internship for students with disabilities:
- Make sure you have your CV to submit when you start your application. Once submitted you will not be able to upload additional documents or edit your request.
- You can apply for a place at any time throughout the year and you can show your availability. Once we have received it, and usually within 2-3 working days, we will get back to you to let you know we have received it and clarify any urgent questions you may have about the program. Please note that if a training agreement is required by your institution, as an international organization CERN will not sign external documents. You will therefore need to use the CERN training contract provided at https://cds.cern.ch/record/1994294/files/convention_stage_6mois_en.pdf. Please note that we have a limited number of locations for this program. You are encouraged to contact CERN’s Internship team at email@example.com if you have any questions about internships, including job access issues or special needs.
To learn more about the CERN Short term Internship for students with disabilities, please visit the official website: