A Golden Opportunity to Study In Sweden. Good news! for International Students Dalarna University Scholarship Study In Sweden 2023 is currently open. In this essay, we will explain in detail this scholarship, its advantages, and step by the step application process. Dalarna University Scholarship Study In Sweden 2023.
Dalarna University Scholarship Study In Sweden 2023 is a master’s scholarship for international Candidates This scholarship will protect between 10 and 50 percent of your total tuition charges. The price that you are awarded is automatically deducted in set amounts every semester throughout your program.
DU is home to a variety of abroad study environments and welcomes candidates from all around the world. The university seeks to offer you an education that will pave the way for a fortunate career while widening your horizons with esteem to personal growth, world perspectives, and specialized abilities.
Dalarna University is more cooperative and the university point to give its candidates the means to build a difference around the globe, Dalarna University grants partial scholarships to a number of its new international, charges-paying Master’s candidates who have shown themselves to be brilliant in their academic endeavors.
- University of Arizona Scholarships 2023 | Study in USA
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022-2023
- Government of Italy Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded
- Georgia Government Scholarships 2022 Fully-Funded
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Dalarna University
- Study in: Sweden
- Deadline: March 25, 2022 (Autumn Intake) / September 01 – September 30, 2022 (Spring intake)
- Business Studies with an International Focus
- Data Science
- Business Intelligence
- Tourism Destination Development
- Materials Engineering and Product Development
- Energy Efficient Built Environment
- Solar Energy Engineering
- Global Sexual Reproductive Health
Dalarna University Scholarship provides the recipients with the below benefits:
- The scholarships go straight towards a reduction in your tuition charges and will protect between 10 and 50 percent of your total tuition charges. The amount that you are granted is automatically deducted in set amounts every semester throughout your program.
Note: The partial scholarships are open to amount-paying candidates only and The price of one-semester full-time studies (30 credits) at Dalarna University is under 43.500 and 70.000 SEK.
Eligibility Standard for Dalarna University Scholarship
Applicants should fulfill the following standard for Dalarna University Scholarship:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- You hold a bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a Swedish bachelor’s degree) or higher from an internationally recognized university.
- You can demonstrate proficiency in English typically through an international test such as TOEFL or IELTS, where a minimum score (90 on the IBT or 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 on the IELTS) is required.
How to Apply for Dalarna University Scholarship Study In Sweden 2023?
Please follow the following application directive to win this scholarship:
(1) To apply for the scholarship, fill out the application paper and upload the following certificates ;
- A CV (send to your University Admissions account).
- A recommendation certificate from a manager or teacher (uploaded to your University Admissions account).
- A video where you describe why you must receive a scholarship: In the video (no further than 60 seconds long), you require to describe why you should be given a scholarship from Dalarna University. You will require to send this video to a website or cloud storage so that it can be viewed by the scholarship committee: include the link to the video in your scholarship application where designated The scholarship committee should be able to view the video using only the link gives. Do not upload the video directly to Dalarna University.
(2) Before proceeding with this application, you MUST submit your admissions application.
To know more about Dalarna University Scholarship, please visit the official website: