Applications for Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Internship are open to international students. The internship period is between six weeks and 12 weeks. The Internship will provide distance training during the program, an internship certificate issued at the end of the program and support for applying for bursaries or participation in other programs and events.
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University is a non-profit international educational institution founded online in September, 2016. Since then, it has been growing at an astonishing rate. in order to achieve their goal of creating an inclusive learning environment that uplifts their students and provides meaning to their academic experience. , regardless of age, country, education or cultural background.
They aim to provide a flexible education system that can be achieved by anyone interested in pursuing their studies at university level through the use of the internet and the latest technology available; thus, their motto “The New Generation of Education”. Because they believe that open and free education is everyone’s right, they have taken the initiative and set up “Fatima AL-Fihri Open University”, an online university with a variety of educational programs, available everywhere and to everyone without any pre-conditions or entrance exams. It is a University that offers free higher education and easy study options.
- OIST Internship in Japan 2022-23 | Fully Funded
- OPEC Fund for International Development Internships 2023
- Free Online Internships with Certificates 2023 | Virtual Internship
Level of Education: Internship
Location: Morocco (online)
Institutions: Fatima Al-Fihri Open University
Deadline: Different for new opportunities
Internship Focus Areas:
- Human Resources.
- Communication Forum.
- Photo / video design and edit.
- Depending on the type of Internship
Benefits of Internship
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Internship includes:
- There are no program fees;
- Flexible working time;
- Completion certificate at the end of the program;
- A powerful global workforce with the support of the FAOU senior team;
- Opportunity to build a diverse network with active professionals from around the world.
- Build your confidence and develop soft skills such as management and communication skills, leadership skills.
- Familiarize yourself with the wide range of ideas on social media.
Eligibility Criteria for Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Internship
Applicants must meet the following criteria for the Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Internship:
- Required Languages: Knowledge of the English Language.
- Eligible Countries: All countries of the world
- The ability to speak and write in English, knowledge of the official language of the country is always a must;
- Stable Internet access and computer capabilities;
- Pre-employment in the non-profit sector is an asset, especially educational institutions;
- Open mindedness and willingness to work in a multicultural, international environment and to be able to maintain effective working relationships with people from different national and cultural backgrounds;
- Full participation in the local community;
- Desire to learn and improve professionally.
How do you apply for Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Internship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win the Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Internship:
- Complete the form from here.
- You will need to write:
- Short Biography (top 300 words)
- Cover Book (Maximum 700 words)
For more information contact: email@example.com
To find out more about Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Internship, please visit the official website: