Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program 2022 Fully Sponsored USA 2022: Applications now received Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program aimed at academic professionals for research or study opportunities in the United States. Eligible people are invited to apply.so never miss an opportunity for those students who excel in their studies and apply here.Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program 2023 Fully Funded
The Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program (FVSP) is an award for participating in research that will be taught to academics or external experts to conduct advanced research at U.S. institutions. Two categories of grants are awarded under the Fulbright Visiting Scholar program: Research and Program Grants and Curriculum Development Grants. All those students who want to study for free and have big dreams should apply for this relationship
About the Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program 2022
Sponsor/sponsors relationship: U.S. Government; Owned by U.S. Ambassador / Ambassador.
Program Area: Educational or research institutions in the USA.
Program Title: The Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program.
Program Type: Curriculum Research and Development Program.
Slots: Not mentioned.
Country / Candidate eligibility: Nigerians.
Application Deadline: June 1st
Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program 2022 DETAILS
The program is in two phases which include Research Grants and Program and Curriculum Development Grants.
3- to 9-month prizes are awarded for top-notch research to do post-doctoral research on any discipline in a U.S. higher education institution. Preference will be given to people with at least three years of university teaching experience and a productive professional record.
- University of Arizona Scholarships 2023 | Study in USA
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022-2023
- Government of Italy Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded
- Georgia Government Scholarships 2022 Fully-Funded
Curriculum Development Programs and Resources:
3- to 5-month prizes are awarded to top executives or executives to conduct research on any educational discipline at a U.S. educational institution. Suggestions should be linked to professional activities and indicate how the baptism candidate will use the information he has acquired to develop new subjects, curricula, or other educational programs in the home environment. These grants are designed for university faculty or administrators with little experience and who may have never had the latest access to research or development guidance in their fields.
- The intended applicant must be a Nigerian citizen or permanent resident, and must have a valid Nigerian passport.
- Preferences will be given to candidates who have never received a Fulbright education grant and who have no experience or limited experience in the U.S.
- For Research Grants, Applicants must have a doctorate or similar terminal degree in their field.
- In the Curriculum and Grant Development Grants, Doctoral qualifications are not required, but applicants must hold a minimum of master’s or equivalent qualifications.
How to apply: Applicants interested in the Fulbright Visiting Scholar 2022/23 program should complete their applications online.
For students in South / South East / South West Nigeria please refer to the envelope to the Fulbright Program Manager, Public Affairs, U.S. Consulate General, 2 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos
For nominees in North-Central / North-East / North-West Nigeria please refer to the envelope for the Cultural Affairs Assistant, U.S. Ambassador, Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central Area, Abuja
Welcome to NigeriaFulbright@state.gov