The Aspire Leaders Program, founded by Harvard Business School professors, transforms the lives of disadvantaged youth globally and empowers them to make a difference in their communities. We welcome young leaders to take advantage of this opportunity to build their culture among peers around the world while gaining access to life-changing networks, funding and educational opportunities.Aspire Leadership Program Fully Funded 2023
- Last Date: 3 January 2023
- Study in: Online
- Provider: Aspire Institute
- Level of Study: Online Degree
- Subjects: All subjects
- Types of Funding: Fully Funded Scholarships
Benefits of Aspire Leadership Program 2023
- A global web of peers and young changemakers
- Fully Funded Harvard X Letters
- Seminars with Harvard faculty and top-notch teachers
- Mentoring and networking
- Groups influence funds up to 10,000 USD.
- Educational and professional funds up to USD 1,000
Eligibility for Aspire Leadership Program 2023
18-26 years of age (some exceptions apply)
Low salary background
First generation to attend college (parents/primary caregivers did not complete a bachelor’s degree)
Currently applied to an undergraduate program or currently a graduate.
or studies are disrupted due to conflict and/or natural disaster (ie refugee students).