Are you looking for a Fully Funded bursary in Europe? and we bring you good news, applicants are now invited to apply for the Government of Italy Scholarships 2022 -2023. International students from all over the world are eligible to apply for these Italian bursaries. Scholarships are for Masters and Ph.D. degree programs. It is easier to get an Italian scholarship compared to other European countries. This Scholarship in Italy is one of the Great Scholarship for International Student.
All costs will be reimbursed. The scholarships are funded by the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) to promote international cooperation in the fields of culture, science, and technology, to promote the Italian language and culture, and to support Italy’s global economic system. There is no need to offer IELTS or TOEFL at most universities. Italian universities are cheaper compared to others, due to fewer living costs and tuition fees. Extensive study facilities are available for scholarships.
The main purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students who wish to study in Italy. Italy has 72 public universities, 30 private universities, and 339 courses conducted in English. MAECI offers a limited number of bursaries each year. We encourage you to apply for the Italian Government Scholarships 2022. For more information read the full article provided below.
About the Government of Italy Scholarships 2022-2023
- University: Universities in Italy
- Graduate-level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship Submission: Fully Sponsored
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Prize country: Italy
- End date: 9 June 2022
Engineering, Advanced Technology, Architecture, Design, Economics, and Management at the top Italian universities. How to teach English.
Italy Government Scholarships will cover all your expenses. Here is a list of benefits
- All selected candidates will be exempted from the Tuition Fees, as well as the registration fees, however, depending on the policy of each university.
- Nominees will receive € 900,00 € monthly allowance to be paid into your Italian bank account.
- MAECI will provide health and medical / risk insurance to students.
- The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree. If you want to apply for a Master’s Degree Scholarship.
- If you want to apply for a Ph.D. degree, then it must meet the requirements of the degree
- Applicants must submit an English language certificate as proof of their English proficiency. (Applicants can obtain a certificate to study English at a previous university / institution.) Indicates that your previous language of study is English.
- Applicants who want to enroll in an Italian course must submit a certificate of proficiency in the Italian language.
- Applicants must be at least 28 years old to apply for a master’s degree, AFAM program, or Italian language course.
- Students who apply for a Ph.D. the age of the program must not exceed 30 years.
- Applicants interested in conducting research under the supervision of an education administrator must be under 40 years of age.
Final Date of Applying for Italian Government Studies 2022 for International Students is June 9, 2022.
How to apply for an Italian Government Scholarship
The online application process for this Government of Italy Scholarship 2022. A link to the Official Website and the required documents are provided below.
- You can visit the Italian Government website Here