Pursue your education in Italy. Good news! Applications for the Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD Program are currently open. In this article, we will discuss in detail the study program, its benefits, and a step-by-step application.
Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI) PhD 2022-2023 program offers 32 PhD relationships to international students in Astroparticle Physics, Mathematics in Natural, Social and Life Sciences, Computer Science, Urban Studies, and Regional Science . The bursary will provide free tuition, accommodation and free vouchers.
The Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI) PhD Program offers 31 PhD relationships to international students in Astroparticle Physics, Mathematics in Natural, Social and Life Sciences, Computer Science, Urban Studies, and Regional Science.
The Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI) is an international Ph.D. school and research center and higher education in the fields of Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science and Social Sciences. It was established in 2012 in L’Aquila (Italy) as the National Institute for Nuclear Physics (INFN) and was launched in March 2016 as a School of Advanced Education providing postgraduate education.
Summary of Scholarship
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institutions: Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI)
- Read in: Italy
- Area focus area: Astroparticle Physics, Mathematics in Natural, Social and Life Sciences, Computer Science and Regional Science and Economic Geography. For more information, click here.
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: June 01, 2022
The Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD program provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- All PhD students will receive free accommodation at the first year, and will be provided with an additional $ 350,00 Euros gross / month (donation will be paid at the launch of the L’Aquila lease agreement)
- All PhD students will have free lunch vouchers (1 day, working days, excluding school closures, trips, and other conditions suggested by GSSI rules)
- All PhD students will be charged a tuition fee
- All PhD students will be covered for any accident and / or injury that may occur while performing their PhD duties.
- All PhD students are entitled to a donation of up to 1,200,00 euros (net) for the purchase of a portable computer for study and research purposes. The grant will be paid on presentation of the financial receipt addressed to the applicant.
Qualifications Qualifications for the Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD Program
To qualify for the Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD Program, a candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
- Required Language: English. Knowledge of English is mandatory.
- Eligible Countries: All countries of the world.
- Applications are open to candidates with one of the following qualifications:
- – “Laurea Magistrale” or “Laurea Specialistica” or a four- or five-year degree.
- – Foreign University degree (minimum official duration of University study: four years).
- The suitability of external degrees is assessed by the Selection Committee.
- Applicants will be required to send a copy of their degree certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do you apply for the Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD Program?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD Program:
- Complete an application form.
- You will need to upload the following documents:
- Copy of University degree certificate
- Academic transcript (list of courses attended by University with marks)
- Curriculum vitae
- A valid copy of the ID signed and dated
- Depending on the PhD selected, you may need to upload additional documents (e.g. motivational book).
- If you are accepted you will go to the second phase which is an interview.
For more information on the selection process click here.
To find out more about the Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD Program, please visit the official website: