The brilliant students who desire to have an amazing experience in their fields are encouraged to apply for Graphic Design Internship. Graphic Design Internship At Sodexo USA 2022-2023.
Graphic Design Internship is offered by Sodexo. It is one of the best opportunities for students to get practical exposure. The internship aims to educate young future professionals.
Students who are seeking more practical knowledge about their field must apply for this internship.
Sodexo welcomes interns with great learning opportunities to prepare them with quality skills and practical education. At the end of this internship, students would have a strong grip and highly professional skills.
Read below to learn about the eligibility criteria and application link!
Responsible for the layout, design, and production activities related to producing graphic design materials for social media communications and campaigns. Requires strong working knowledge of graphic-design equipment, tools, and techniques; applied with quick swift delivery expectations.
- University of Arizona Scholarships 2023 | Study in USA
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022-2023
- Government of Italy Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded
- Georgia Government Scholarships 2022 Fully-Funded
Is this the right opportunity for you? We are looking for candidates that have/are:
• Previous graphic design experience, either industry experience or graphic design training/qualifications
• Must be skilled in using a variety of industry-standard packages including; Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat); Portfolio required for consideration
• Image and illustration manipulation skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong communication skills and ability to articulate your ideas and explain the creative design process behind projects
• Good attention to detail and time management skills, and ability to work with quick turnaround times and several projects at once
• Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to designs
Basic Education Requirement – Current college student with studies in hospitality/food management, facilities management, engineering, communications, human resources, accounting, marketing or another industry-related college program
Why should I apply?
Gain valuable industry experience working with leaders in the hospitality field Professional development workshops Mentoring from a Sodexo manager
Salary range: $15.00-20.00/hr. depending on experience and geography