Applications are invited for Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships for international students, offering international scholarships fully supported by masters and Ph.D. programs. The university offers many different degree programs in courses that include international relations, economics and management, law, liberal arts and science.
About the Harbin Institute of Technology:
Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT), founded in 1920 as China’s first technology university and one of China’s most important research institutes. It is also regarded as “the center of Chinese engineering skills”. Since its inception, the Harbin Institute of Technology has grown into a large university with outstanding academic achievements, unique disciplines, and strong administrative strengths.Jazz Summer internship 2022-2023 Pakistan
The medical procedure lasts for 3 to 5 years depending on the special field chosen by the candidate. The university rewards its students with certificates, master’s degrees, and doctor’s degrees. The university also offers many scholarships to foreign students to reduce their financial burden so that they can focus on their studies.
More about Harbin Institute Scholarship 2022:
- Country Name: China
- Name of university: Harbin Institute of Technology
- Type of Funding: Fully Funded
- Qualifications available: Masters and Ph.D.
- Study Time: 3 to 5 years
- Deadline for application: 31 March 2022.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Material Science and Engineering
- Humanities, Social Sciences, and Law
- Transport Science and Technology
- Information Technology
- Health Science and Technology
- Energy Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering and Automation
- mechanical Engineering
- Economics and Management
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
You should check the full details of Harbin Institute of Technology’s Fully Funded Scholarships 2022 before applying.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with non-Chinese passports.
- Applicants must have an excellent educational background with high GPA / GCE A Level or IB scores. Graduates
- will be selected based on their academic performance, research interests, and relevant job experience.
- Lack of previous academic record at Harbin Institute of Technology
Benefits / Financial Services:
Scholarships will include:
- Free registration,
- Reduce tuition fees,
- There is no accommodation fee
- Graduating students will receive 3,000 RMB per month
- A stipend of 3,500 RMB will be paid to those who will study medicine each month.
- With Medical Insurance (800 RMB)
According to the Harbin Institute of technology, bursary grants are based solely on profit. These documents should be submitted by readers:
- Diploma (certified copy)
- Transcript (certified copy)
- Personal statement (500 words or less; written in English or Chinese; certified copy)
- Letter of recommendation from a university / college counselor or teacher
- Proof of financial support
How do you apply for a Scholarship?
- First, identify your territory and the appropriate programs.
- Second, submit the request on time and confirm it. And lastly, make sure you present your best work!