Harvard University MBA Scholarship in USA 2022 |Full Funded. Applicants are invited to apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2022 in United States. The Harvard University MBA Scholarships for International Students is open to all the students from around the globe to study at Harvard University Free. The Harvard University MBA Program is one of the Prestigious Scholarship Program in the USA giving opportunity to International Students from all over the world to Study Free in USA. The Duration of the Fully Funded Scholarship in USA will be for 2 Years. Harvard University MBA Scholarship in USA 2022 |Full Funded.
Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with about 6,700 Bachelors students and about 15,250 PhD students. Harvard University is devote to excellence in learning, teaching, and research, and to developing leaders in many disciplines who make a difference worldwide. The University, which is based in Cambridge and Boston, Massachusetts, has a registration of over 20,000-degree applicants, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students. Harvard has more than 360,000 graduates around the world.
- University of Arizona Scholarships 2023 | Study in USA
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022-2023
- Government of Italy Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded
- Georgia Government Scholarships 2022 Fully-Funded
Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2022 Details:
- University: Harvard University
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Duration: 2 Years
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: 31 May 2023.
The Harvard University Scholarship Program in USA is Fully Funded by the Boustany Foundation Internship. Harvard University MBA Scholarships in USA for International Students from all over the world will cover the following Expenses such as:
- Financial aid amounting to US$ dollars102,200 (US$ dollars 51,100 per year) towards tuition fees
- Accommodation and travel expenses related to the internship.
Boustany Foundation Internship:
- Successful scholars are likely to complete a two-month duration unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and narrate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Foundation covered the Expenses of the internship related to Travel and accommodation.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can award to applicants of any country, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Applicants may apply for the USA Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
The Last Date to apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarships in USA for International Students all over the world is 31 May 2023. The Harvard Scholarship will be offer during the month of June 2023.
Procedure to apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship in USA:
For International Students the Application Process is very Simple for Harvard MBA scholarships. If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your CV with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you were shortlisted, you may be invite to an interview with the Foundation. One applicant will then awarded the Scholarship. Following is the Official Website Link that given below: