Pursue your studies in the USA. Good news! The Helen Hay Whitney Fellowships are currently open. In this article we will explain more about this bursary, its benefits and the step-by-step application process.
Helen Hay Whitney Fellowship 2023 is a fully funded postdoctoral scholarship for international students. The bursary covers up to $ 60,000 per year financial aid.
Helen Hay Whitney Fellowship invites applications from international students who want to pursue postdoctoral degrees in the 2023 academic year. The bursary covers up to $ 60,000 per year financial aid.
Helen Hay Whitney Fellowships are open to international students to pursue postdoctoral studies at USA universities. The Foundation provides adequate financial support to support the activities of young people conducting biological or medical research and this is done to achieve its ultimate goal of increasing the number of thoughtful, well-trained and dedicated medical scientists.
Helen Hay Whitney’s relationship competition is tense. Less than 5% of our applicants are awarded. Please note that the Foundation cannot critique invalid proposals due to the large number of applications received.
Summary of Scholarship
- Reading Level: Postdoctoral
- Institutions: Helen Hay Whitney Foundation
- Read in: United States
- Subject Offered: Biomedical Sciences
- Program duration: 3 years
- Deadline: June 15, 2022, 5:00 pm EST.
Helen Hay Whitney Fellowships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The Foundation provides travel expenses to the meeting place during the operation of the Brother’s relationship with his family.
- The Foundation also includes travel expenses for the two-day Annual Annual Meetings for People Held in November.
- There is a Dependent Child Support Grant of $ 1,500 per year per child.
- No payment is made for the transportation of household goods.
- The current stipend allowance and expenses are:
Eligibility Terms for Helen Hay Whitney Fellowships
To qualify for the Helen Hay Whitney Fellowships you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All Countries of the World.
Note: If you are a foreigner (including from a conflict zone) you must have a residence permit and a permit to work in the country of association in which you apply.
- Students who hold, or are in the final stages of obtaining a Ph.D., M.D., or a similar degree and who want to begin postdoctoral training in basic biomedical research.
- Candidates who have no more than one year of postdoctoral research experience during the submission deadline, and obtain a PhD (or D.Phil. Or equivalent) within two years prior to the deadline, or M.D. within three years before the deadline.
- Fellowships can be awarded to foreign nationals for research in US laboratories only. and it is expected that the majority of applicants will reside in North America at the time of application.
- The Foundation will not normally consider applicants arranging a joint employment appointment in a laboratory where they have received extensive predoctoral or postdoctoral training. The purpose of the relationship is to enhance the training and postdoctoral experience, and it is commendable that there have been significant changes in the environment.
- Foreign students will need to obtain a valid visa, as required by US immigrants.
- The training of clinical staff does not count as “postdoctoral laboratory training”.
- Requests from older scientists or advanced partners will not be considered. Only pre-postdoctoral training relationships only.
- The two-day Annual General Meeting is held in November of each year, with each third year presenting the results of his or her research. This meeting is an important part of the Partnership Program because of the opportunity that gives Fellows scientific exchanges and exposure to biomedical fields beyond their own. Full attendance at the meeting is expected as a condition of acceptance of participation.
How do you apply for Helen Hay Whitney Fellowships?
Please visit the official website link provided at the end. However, here are some important tips for getting Helen Hay Whitney Fsocis for Postdoctoral Research:
- Read the instructions carefully before attempting to complete the online application submission from here.
- Download Template_ Reference_Letter Template and forward to your four referees, Zone completed reference books should be sent by email (email@example.com), convert the book into pdf format and compose the pdf file according to the instructions in the Reference Book Template.
- Download the Application Items 1-6. When done, upload it and other requested items.
IMPORTANT: Zip download should be done immediately after submission of the 2-page application cover (NOT to be loaded later or date).
Complete the application form here.
To find out more about Helen Hay Whitney Fellowships for Postdoctoral Research, please visit the official website: