Applicants are now invited to apply for the Netherlands Government Scholarships 2023. This scholarship program is for bachelor’s, master’s degree programs to study at any public university in the Netherlands. Holland Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2023
All areas of fields and majors are available for study in the Netherlands. The Netherlands is one of the 6th happiest countries in the world. A total of 41 universities are participating in the Holland Scholarship on behalf of the Dutch Ministry of Education. Netherlands is a great place for study and research work. There are 2,100+ programs in English. Master’s degree programs have a duration of 12 to 24 months, and short courses have a duration of 2 weeks to 12 months.
The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ fully funded program covers almost all of your expenses, including student living costs, tuition fees, visas, travel insurance, etc. We encourage you to apply for the Netherlands Government Scholarships 2023 for International Students. Full detailed information about it is available below.
Macquarie University Scholarships in Australia 2023
About Netherlands Government Scholarships 2023
- Country: Netherlands
- Course Level: Bachelors and Masters
- Organized by: Dutch Ministry of Education
- Deadline: February 1, 2023, May 1, 2023
Why study in the Netherlands?
Areas of study available
The Netherlands Government Scholarship for International Students is fully funded and applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply.
Almost all fields of study are available for bachelor’s degree and master’s degree
- Economics, Commerce, Management and Accounting
- Agriculture and Environment
- General program
- Health care, social service, and care services
- Health Catering, Tourism, Entertainment, Transport and Logistics
- Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication, and Arts
- Law, Public Administration, Public Order and Safety
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences, and Computer Science
- Teacher training
- List of Universities
- A total of 41 universities offer scholarships for bachelor degree and master degree under Holland Scholarship 2023.
Every university has a deadline of May 1st.
Links to each university are given below.
Participating Research Universities
- University of Leiden
- Utrecht University
- University of Groningen
- University of Twente
- Wageningen University
- Protestant Theological University
- Theological University Apeldoorn
- Theological University
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Maastricht University
- VU Amsterdam
- Radboud University
- Tilburg University
- Delft University of Technology
Eindhoven University of Technology
Participating in applied sciences universities
Ares University of Applied Sciences
Amsterdam University of the Arts
Art EZ Institute of Arts
Breda University of Applied Sciences
Fonts University of Applied Sciences
Gerrit Rietveld Academy (pdf, 400 kB)
The Hague University of Applied Sciences
Hans University of Applied Sciences
Hotel School The Hague
Royal Academy of Art, The Hague
Anholland University of Applied Sciences
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences
HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht
Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
Han University of Applied Sciences
HKU University of Applied Sciences
HZ University of Applied Sciences
Section University of Applied Sciences
NHL STANDON UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
Van Hall Laurenstein University of Applied Sciences
Zayed University of Applied Sciences
Universities in the Netherlands without IELTS
Here are the top 07 universities in the Netherlands where you can study without English language requirements.
University of Amsterdam
Wageningen University and Research
University of Groningen
University of Leiden
Erasmus University Rotterdam
You should also apply:
- Australia Awards Fully Funded Scholarships 2023-2024 in Australia
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Fully Funded Scholarships 2023
- Murdoch University Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 in Australia
- AIT Fully-Funded Scholarships in Thailand 2023
The application deadlines for the Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023 are 1 February 2023 and 1 May 2023.
How to Apply
The application process is completely online.