If you want to do postdoctoral research abroad then read this article. Because in this article, we will explain more about the Human Frontier Science Program Postdoctoral Fellowships, its benefits and the step-by-step application process.
Human Frontier Science Program Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022-2023 is a fully funded international student scholarship. HFSP Fellowships will provide a living grant and a research and travel grant. Depending on their particular situation some people may be eligible for child support, parental leave, and relocation allowance.
The HFSP integration program supports boundary proposals, research that could revolutionize health science. Applications for high-risk projects are particularly encouraged. Projects should be naturally different and should challenge existing paradigms using new methods and techniques. Scientifically speaking, they have to face an important problem or barrier to progress in the field.
HFSP Postdoctoral Fellowships encourages young scientists to expand their research skills by moving to new places of study while working in a new world.
Two different partnerships are available:
Long-Term Fellowships (LTF) are for applicants with a PhD in the field of biology, who will expand their expertise by promoting a health science project that is very different from their previous PhD or post-doctoral career.
Cross-Disciplinary Fellowships (CDF) are for PhD applicants who are outside of health sciences (eg in physics, chemistry, mathematics, engineering or computer science).
Summary of Scholarship
- Reading Level: Postdoctoral
- Institutions: Human Frontier Science Program
- Read: List of Host countries provided below
- Areas of Focus Areas: Life Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Engineering or Computer Science
- Launch of Goal Book 1 PM (Eastern Time in the US) on 18 May 2022
- The registration site will open in April.
- Delivery of Goal Letter 1 PM (Eastern Time US) May 19, 2022
- The applicant for the partnership will be notified between mid-August and the end of August whether or not his or her motive has been selected to submit a full proposal.
- Submission of Full Recommendations for invited applicants on 1 PM (Eastern Time US) on 29 September 2022 by ProposalCentral.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus (EU part), Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Republic of Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, the I- Republic of Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States of America.
The Human Frontier Science Program Postdoctoral Fellowships will provide a living grant and a research and travel grant. Depending on their particular situation some people may be eligible for child support, parental leave, and relocation allowance.
Eligibility Criteria for HFSP Fellowships
To qualify for the Human Frontier Science Program Postdoctoral Fsocis, a candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries of the world
- Applicants must apply to work in a country other than their previous Ph.D. job or first postgraduate studies. For those institutions that can be considered national, ie international or foreign institutions such as EMBL, ICPT or ICGEB, the country where the laboratory is located will be regarded as the host country.
- Research doctoral degree (Ph.D.) or doctoral degree compared to Ph.D. have the same experience in basic research (e.g. research-based MD or medical Ph.D.) should be given at the beginning of the relationship but is not required at the time of delivery.
- Applicants must have at least one lead author, a full-length research paper – whether approved for publication, in newspapers or published – in an international peer-reviewed international journal or published on a print server.
- Only English-language papers are considered. Review articles and copyrights are ignored.
- Electronic copies of the lead author’s publication should be uploaded during the preparation process. They cannot be downloaded after the applicant submits.
How do you apply for the Human Frontier Science Postdoctoral Fsocis Program?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the Human Frontier Science Program Postdoctoral Fsocis:
(1) Letter of Intent (to be submitted on May 19, 2022)
Applicants submit a ‘Objective Letter’ (LOI) by clicking here which should contain the following information:
- Proposal title
- Keywords for the proposed research program
- A brief summary of the proposed research program (this summary can be used as a complete application
- summary if invited, see below)
- Personal information
- Field and PhD title
- Information on the proposed hosting manager and hosting center
- Disclosure of previous and published interactions with the host manager (if there is confirmation that the host manager knows and supports the request
- Publish list (first, with update option)
(2) The Purpose Book will be peer-reviewed and the results communicated as soon as possible.
(3) Full application (to be submitted September 29, 2022)
Note that you will be contacted by HFSP if you are invited to progress to this second phase.
Complete applications must contain the following:
- Previous work summary (similar to a short LOI summary)
- Abstract of the proposed research project (similar to a short LOI summary)
- A detailed research plan for the proposed project
- Knowledge of why and how the proposed project is a significant change from the previous one
To know more about Human Frontier Science Program Postdoctoral Fellowships, please visit official website: