Start your study adventure in the Netherlands. Maastricht University Scholarships 2023 application is now open for international students. Maastricht University Scholarships 2023 is an amazing opportunity for international candidates to study in the Netherlands for free. This fully funded scholarship opportunity is for outstanding candidates who want to climb the ladder of success to apply themselves for advanced Masters and Doctoral degrees. It offers highly talented candidates the opportunity to avail monthly stipend and tuition fee waiver for each academic year. The aim of this Holland Scholarship in Europe is to bring together people from all over the world who have diverse social, cultural, political and economic backgrounds and have different opinions on the same topic. Unity in diversity makes Maastricht University the latest in its role.
- Last Date: 1 February 2023
- Study in: Netherlands
- Provider: Maastricht University
- Level of Study: Masters, Post Graduate
- Subjects: All subjects
- Types of Funding: Fully Funded Scholarships
- Benefits of Maastricht University Scholarships 2023
- Students applying to the 13-month Master’s program will be paid 12,350 euros.
- Students who have applied within 25 months of the Master’s program will be provided with living expenses of €23,750.
- Students will be provided with health and liability insurance of €700.
- Students will be facilitated with visa applications with a reward of €207.
- Students will be given tuition fees.
- Pre-academic training expenses will be covered by UM International Services Des.
Eligibility for Maastricht University Scholarships 2023
Applicants must be citizens of any country outside the EU/EEA, Suriname, or Switzerland territories.
Applicants must meet the requirements to obtain an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
Applicants should check the requirements of each program for which they have applied.
Applicants must never have participated in any higher education program in the Netherlands.
Applicants who have completed exchange programs in the Netherlands are encouraged to apply.
Your age should not exceed 35 years as on 1st September 2023.
You must have an outstanding academic record.
Candidates must apply for one of the programs offered by UM.
Candidate ID number will be generated after admission.
An applicant can register for the program and the scholarship simultaneously.
The scholarship will be awarded subject to registration.
The application form must be completed after logging into your UM account.
Candidates upload necessary documents.
Provide all your details yourself, like name, address, date of birth, country etc.
Complete all required fields for each level.
Complete your application carefully.