hi, good news! The University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Positions are now open. Start your study in Denmark. In this program, we will tell in detail about this scholarship program, its pons, and step by the step application method.
The University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Positions are scholarships for all national and international students. The positions are able for a 3-year time. This give covers a monthly salary beginning at about 27,590 DKK / approx.
UCPH wants to get continual academic development and satisfactory career pathways for individual faculty and academic staff, which includes ensuring that potential career pathways are clear for individual researchers and that systematic support exists for career management.
As a Ph.D. student at the University of Copenhagen, you have the get to advance your international career as part of a world-class study team. Every year, UCPH take more than 700 new Ph.D. students. The University of Copenhagen give cutting-edge research in an international atmosphere. in 2013 Monocle Magazine named Copenhagen as “the most living able city in the world”.
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution(s): University of Copenhagen
- Study in: Denmark
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here.
- Program time: 3 years.
- Deadline: See online here
The University of Copenhagen Ph.D. The position gives the recipient with:
- Depending on seniority, the monthly salary start is around 27,590 DKK / approx.
- Negotiation for a salary supplement is possible.
Eligibility Criteria :
To apply for a University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Position, students must need all of the following needs below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: whole world countries
- students should have good English skills.
- students should hold a relevant MSc degree
- As Emphasis will also be placed on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience as criteria for evaluating your qualifications
How to Apply?
Please follow the below needs to get this scholarship:
- Your online application needs to be submitted in English by clicking the link given below
- Your application needs to include the following documents/attachments – all in PDF format:
- Cover Letter
- Diploma and study of records
- Letter of acceptance to relevant MSc program in SCIENCE (if any)
, please visit the official website: