Applications are open for the most anticipated Irish Government Postgraduate Scholarships 2023. International students with good academic background from all over the world are strongly encouraged to apply for this amazing scholarship program.Ireland Government Scholarship For International Students 2023
The Irish Government Postgraduate Scholarship Program 2023 is a well-organised national initiative, funded and supported by the Department for Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science and administered by the Council. The program allows exceptional students to direct their own related research early in their careers and work with a supervisor in a preferred area of interest.
The Irish Postgraduate Scholarship Program is a nationally recognized initiative administered by the Higher Education and Research Council (HERC) and funded by the Department for Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science (DFERIS). The Postgraduate Grant is Ireland’s highest award for a full-time Masters or PhD. Students who are passionate about research and have excellent academic qualifications.
Irish Government Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Ireland
- Organisation: Irish Research Council
- Financial coverage: Funded
- Course Level: Masters and Ph.D
- Eligibility: All Nationalities.
- Deadline: October 20, 2022
- Available Fields of Study and Majors:
- Humanities and Arts
- General Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
List of Eligible Higher Education Institutions:
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- National College of Ireland
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Study
- Dublin City University
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- University of Technology Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- University of Limerick
- University College Cork
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- University of Maynooth
- Royal Irish Academy
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- University of Arizona Scholarships 2023 | Study in USA
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022-2023
- Government of Italy Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded
- Georgia Government Scholarships 2022 Fully-Funded
Irish Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 Financial Coverage:
Candidates selected for the Irish Government Postgraduate Scholarship Program will enjoy the following benefits:
- Scholarship 18,500 EUR per year
- Tuition will be paid from the scholarship.
- Fee allowance maximum €5,750 per year, including non-EU fees.
- Direct research costs of €3,250 per year.Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent to be eligible to apply for the master’s program.
Doctoral degree To apply for a Ph.D., applicants must have a bachelor’s, master’s or equivalent degree.
Applicants should be able to communicate well in both written and spoken English.
Students awaiting results can also apply.
The application deadline for Irish Government Postgraduate Scholarships 2023 is 20 October 2022.
How to Apply for Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2023?
Applications sent through hard copy or email will not be accepted.
The candidate will be expected to prepare the application entirely by himself.