Jacobs University Bremen Scholarships 2024 are scholarships for international and national students. These scholarships are open for master’s studies. These merit-based scholarships give the recipient with up to € 12,000 per year.
Jacobs University is giving Graduate Scholarships to all students applying for the MSc in Data Engineering and the MSc in Supply Chain Management.
At the Master’s level, students grow their knowledge, develop in an area of their choice, and further hold out their academic qualifications. Master’s students at Jacobs University are trained to look into analyzing issues from multiple perspectives and without a clear-cut disciplinary frontier.
With Data Engineering (MSc) and Supply Chain Management (MSc), Jacobs University gives two English-language Master programs in the fields of Big Data Engineering and Logistics, both areas with good global career perspectives.
Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships give the students with below pores:
- All students for the MSc in Data Engineering, MSc in Data Science for Society & Business, and MSc in Supply Chain Management are considered for merit-based scholarships of up to € 12,000 per year.
To apply for Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships, a student must need all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible.
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or copy (may be handed in later)
- CV reports your academic and professional information, extracurricular and voluntary activities
- Bachelor’s copy in English or German.
- English language proficiency test
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application method to apply for Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships:
- Create an account and to apply from here.
- give the following documents in the Application Form:
- University transcript in English or German
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate in English or German.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- English language proficiency test.
please see official website: