Start your studies in the UK. good news! In this article, we will explain in detail this scholarship program, its benefits, and the step-by-step application procedure. World Development awards international scholarships for the first year of study to successful international candidates. International scholarships are partial. This means you must ensure that you can afford the outstanding fees and living expenses yourself.
These awards are given to encourage academic excellence, increase the diversity of our candidate population, and foster relationships.
Gates Cambridge Fully Funded Scholarship 2023
The university saw off stiff competition from 158 higher education organizations across the UK after helping 371 of its business graduates get their companies off the ground last year. This is an increase of 52 on the previous year, meaning Kingston University graduates founded one in 10 of all graduate start-up businesses opened in England last year.
- Details of Kingston University Scholarships:
- Level of Study Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution: Kingston University
- Study i: Great Britain
- Program Duration: Depends on the program selected.
- International Scholarships
- Deadline: 30 May 2023, September 2023 intake.
- Opportunities Focus Areas
- Accounting, Finance, and Banking
- Architecture and landscape
- Art and Design
- Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Computing and Information Systems
- Creative industries and the creative economy
- Creative writing
- Digital media
- Environment and hazards
- Geographic Information Systems and Science
- Health care
- Human Resource Management
- International Relations and Politics
- Journalism and Publishing,
- Life science
- (Management Sports Science)
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Performance, Film, and Media
- Sports Science and Nutrition
Learn more here.
The Kingston University Installment Scholarship is worth £5,000. If you are paying in installments, you will accept a deduction of £5,000 on your last installment. If you are paying your full tuition charges first, you must deduct £5,000 from all your fees (eg if your fees are £13,500 and you are awarded a £5,000 scholarship, you would 8,500 to be paid).
Eligibility Criteria for Kingston University Scholarships
To apply for Kingston University Scholarships, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
Required Language: English.
Allowed countries: All countries of the world.
You are an international applicant, classified as paying a ‘worker fee’.
You have accepted an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
You are not currently enrolled in a Kingston University degree or foundation course.
Also, read on
How to Apply for Kingston University Scholarships?
To apply for this scholarship please follow the application requirements below:
Note: You will need
Kingston University provides email (conditionally or unconditionally)
Educational reference (from last teacher or employer)
Self-Description (Maximum 500 words)
Academic Transcript (If your last transcript is not available after May 30, provide your most recent transcript; we will make decisions based on the grades you provide, not your expected grades)
To know more about Kingston University Scholarships, please visit the official website: