Start your study journey in USA. Applications for Lincoln University Scholarships 2023 are currently open for international students. Apply for this wonderful “International Candidate Merit Scholarship” offered by the University of Lincoln for the academic year 2022-2023 and open up a world of employment opportunities.Lincoln University Scholarship Study In USA 2023
As the name suggests, the award is open to all international students who have applied to an undergraduate degree program at the University of Lincoln. Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to be allowed to win. The scholarship will be used to pay normal fees and tuition.
- Last Date: 15 November 2022
- Study in: United States of America
- Provider: University of Lincoln
- Level of Study: Bachelor, Undergraduate
- Subjects: All subjects
- Types of Funding: Partial scholarships
Benefits of Lincoln University Scholarship 2023
The University of Lincoln will award scholarships to selected students towards tuition fees and general expenses incurred for their undergraduate studies.
- University of Arizona Scholarships 2023 | Study in USA
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022-2023
- Government of Italy Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded
- Georgia Government Scholarships 2022 Fully-Funded
- Allow Countries: All countries are allowed.
Eligible programs or subjects: Candidates may enroll for undergraduate degree studies at the University of Lincoln.
Eligibility Criteria: For admission, candidates must meet all the following criteria:
Candidates must be international students (F1 – visa status).
Applicants must be incoming freshmen enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program.
Candidates must score a minimum of 1020 on the SAT or 20 on the ACT (composite).
Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit transcripts, an admissions essay, and a letter of recommendation.
Admission Requirements: Candidates must fulfill the University’s course specific requirements.
Language Requirement: Candidates must submit the following English language proficiency test scores: TOEFL PBT – 71, TOEFL IBT – 500, and IELTS – 6.5