The Minerva Scholarship Fund at the University of Leiden in the Netherlands is a prestigious bursary program that provides financial assistance to outstanding international students who wish to pursue their studies at Leiden University. To qualify for the Minerva Scholarship, applicants must have excellent academic records and demonstrate financial need. The bursary selection committee considers the importance of research and how it will contribute to the development of academic knowledge, as well as the motivation to pursue their studies at Leiden University. If you are looking for a chance to study at one of the best universities in the world, the Minerva Scholarship Fund at Leiden University is the best option you can consider.
Leiden University is a well-known research university with a rich history based in the Netherlands, the University is one of the leading institutions in Europe for academic excellence. The university attracts students from all over the world, and its campus is truly international. In addition to its strong academic reputation, Leiden University is also known for its financial aid packages. The Minerva Scholarship Fund is one of the most respected scholarship programs at the university, and provides support for talented students who wish to pursue their studies at Leiden University. The bursary scheme is very competitive, and only a limited number of bursaries are awarded each year. However, the Leiden University community is committed to supporting all admitted students, and there are many other financial aid options available. With its world-class expertise, advanced research, and financial aid packages, Leiden University is a great choice for talented students who want to pursue their studies at the world’s top universities.
The Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation was established in 2009 with the aim of providing bursaries for both research projects and undergraduate studies. MSF is committed to supporting specialized and specialized student projects both in the Netherlands and abroad. The Minerva Scholarship Fund is managed by the Leiden Minerva Student Association.
- University of Arizona Scholarships 2023 | Study in USA
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022-2023
- Government of Italy Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded
- Georgia Government Scholarships 2022 Fully-Funded
Minerva Scholarship 2023 in the Netherlands Contact Details:
- Country of Hosting: Netherlands
- University: Leiden University
- Degree Level: Bachelor and Master degree
- Scholarships: Between € 900 and € 2000
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 15 December 2022.
- Medicine / LUMC
- Governance and World Affairs
- The law
- Social and Behavioral Science
Financial Benefits of Minerva Scholarship 2023:
- Between € 900 and € 2000.
- Research costs
- Travel and subsistence expenses abroad.
Eligibility Criteria for Leiden University Scholarship 2023:
- The candidate must register as a Bachelor or Master student at Leiden University.
- Candidates are not required to become members of the L.S.V. Minerva.
- The candidate must have a special or respected degree of research or study abroad or in the Netherlands.
- The project should be in one of the following categories: (internship, study, or research)
The deadline for applying for Minerva Scholarship 2023 at Leiden University in the Netherlands is 15 December 2022.
How to apply for Minerva Scholarship 2023:
- First Download the application form from the official Minerva website.
- Complete the form.
- Make sure you have all the required documentation.
- Submit your complete application.