Are you looking for a Full Bursary in Germany? We are pleased to announce that applicants have now been invited to apply for the MIPLC DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2022. MIPLC is part of the DAAD postgraduate program scholarship, especially the intellectual property LLM program. Scholarships are fully funded and applicants from developing countries are eligible to apply.
MIPLC is a joint venture project for top European and United States of America institutions, including the Max Planck Institute, Augsburg University, the Technical University of Munich, and Church Washington University. A wide range of courses are offered under the German DAAD bursary. International students can study in Germany for free as this scholarship will cover all costs.
The MIPLC DAAD bursary is fully funded, while the MIPLC waiver bursary is partially funded. Students who can study LLM outside their home country and have a good reading record will be selected. It is a great opportunity for students who wish to study abroad through IELTS and a fully sponsored scholarship in Germany. We encourage you to apply for the MIPLC DAAD Scholarship in Germany.
About the MIPLC DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2022
- Country: Germany
- Investment: Fully Funded
- Eligible regions: Developing Countries, Check the list on the official website
- Deadline: 30 April 2022
Candidates must meet the following criteria to apply for the MIPLC DAAD bursary:
- In addition, applicants must be from developing countries.
- Candidates must stay in their home country; applicants who have lived outside the Local Regions for more than two years are eligible.
- You should have obtained a four-year bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must have 2 years of technical experience.
- They must have a bachelor’s degree within the last 5 years, not more than six years at the time of application.
- Candidates must meet the entry requirements of the MIPLC (Munich Intellectual Property Law Center).
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
The MIPLC DAAD scholarship will provide:
- Pay the full tuition fee for the program.
- 850 Euro as monthly payment.
- Research grant.
- Cost of travel from home to Germany.
- Health and credit insurance during the study program.
- German language course at no cost.
- A signed application form
- A signed CV
- Letter of encouragement signed
- 2 letters of recommendation (one professional and one academic)
- Diploma / degree certificate
- Transcript (and grading scale)
- School leaving certificate
- Evidence of professional experience
- English test
- Application fee and proof of payment
- A signed financial aid application form
- A signed statement about the state of the economy
- Supporting documents
- A signed DAAD application form
The deadline to apply for the MIPLC DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2022 is April 30, 2022.
How to apply!
The process for applying for the MIPLC DAAD Scholarship is completely online. You need to submit the online application form and the required documents mentioned above.
If you are only applying for a cash exemption bursary, you need to complete and sign a financial aid form, which includes supporting documents and submit an application for admission.
For more information and to apply, please visit the official link provided below. Good luck 🙂