Are you looking for a scholarship? Applicants are now opened to apply for this Scholarships in Japan. All over the world applicants are eligible to apply. Scholarships are for Bachelor, Master as well as Post Graduate. We encourage you to apply for the Nagasaki University Scholarships 2023.Nagasaki University Scholarships in Japan 2023
Nagasaki University is a national university of Japan and was founded in 1949. It is educating about 9,000 students, of which 300 are international students from different parts of the world.
For Latest Scholarship Opportunities, Join Us on Telegram
For Latest Scholarship Opportunities, Join Us on WhatsApp.
For Latest Scholarship Opportunities, Join Us on Facebook Group
- UK Glasgow University International Leadership Scholarships 2024
- Germany DAAD Scholarships Fully Funded 2023-24
- African Economic Research Consortium PhD Scholarships 2023-2024
About Nagasaki University Scholarships 2023
- Scholarship Country: Japan
- University: Nagasaki University
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, and Post Graduate
- Financial Benefits: Partially Funded
All bachelor degree program candidates will receive a 20,000 yen scholarship and graduate degree program applicants will receive a 20,000 yen scholarship.
- All over the world applicants are eligible to apply.
- Available Subjects: Applicants may apply to any academic program offered at Nagasaki University.
- Applicants must be enrolled at Nagasaki University.
- Must be international students.Required Documents
, copies of academic certificates, English languagecertificates, statement, and passport copy.
Duplication of records
CV and motivation letter
2 letters of recommendation
University degree (plus a certified translation)
Certificates of English Language Proficiency
A copy of passport.
Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to submit all necessary academic records and documents required to apply.
Language Requirement: Students must submit scores on the following language proficiency tests:
To be admitted to the applicable program, candidates must have sufficient English language ability if they are non-native English speakers.