Pursue your education in Italy. Good news! Applications for NATO Defense College Fellowships are currently open. In this article, we will explain more about this study program, its benefits, and the step-by-step application process.
NATO Defense College Fellowship 2022-2023 is a fully funded research scholarship for international students. This partnership will provide a grant to cover the cost of his stay in Rome and his travel expenses.
The NATO Defense College Fellowship is open to international students to pursue research studies in Italy. NATO Defense College currently offers eight annual relations linked to NATO and its allies in the area of defense and security policy studies.
The aim is to promote policy research and analysis in the areas of major concern NATO Member States, as well as nations that are part of the Partnership for Peace (PfP), Mediterranean Dialog (MD) and the United Nations Military Partnership (OMC) / International Partnership (PAG). The College has awarded a total of 109 bursaries over the years and includes 2017 since the program was launched in 1993.
The mission of NATO Defense College is to conduct academic and learning courses to promote the broader goals of the Alliance.
The main objective is to promote policy research and analysis in the areas of interest of NATO Member States, as well as in the Partnership for Peace (PfP), Mediterranean Dialogue (MD), and Other Military Partnerships (OMC) / International Partners (PAG) structures.
The Resident Fellowship program has the following specific objectives:
- contribute to the research activities calendar of the Alliance by working on topics of interest to the Alliance;
- to contribute to the study of the NATO agenda in NATO member states and partner countries;
- to provide Friends and Scholars with the opportunity to learn from the NATO community, and to gain a full understanding of the College and to work in the international arena;
- increase NATO awareness and NDC role in NATO allies and member states;
- to provide courses in the Senior Course (SC) and the NATO Regional Cooperation Course (NRCC) each;
- to contribute to the educational activities of the NDC;
- to help promote the development of Experts on NATO-related issues.
Summary of Scholarship
- Reading Level: Do Research
- Institutions: NATO Defense College (NDC)
- Read in: Italy
- Focus areas:
– – NDC Eisenhower (EISW) Fellowship Programme.
– Partnership for Peace (PfP) Fellowship Programme;
– Mediterranean Dialogue (MD) Fellowship Programme;
– Other Military Cooperation/Partners Across the Globe Fellowship Programme (OMC/PAG);
- Program Period: From 3 to 5 months
- Bursary Number: Eight relationships annually
- Deadline: July 15, 2022
NATO Defense College Fsocis provides recipients with the following benefits:
- Each person will receive a small amount of money to cover the cost of living in Rome and his own travel expenses.
- Qualifications for NATO Defense College Fellowships
- To qualify for the NATO Defense College Fellowships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- An excellent level of English language proficiency is required.
- Knowledge of French and / or Italian can also be helpful but not essential.
- Eligible Countries: NATO Member States, as well as member states of the Partnership for Peace (PfP),
- Mediterranean Dialogue (MD), and the United Nations Military Partnership (OMC) / Partners Across the Globe (PAG).
- Students must have a good working knowledge of English or French and have computer skills.
- English Language Requirements: An excellent level of English language level is required. Knowledge of French and / or Italian can be helpful but not essential
How do you apply for the NATO Defense College Research Fellowships?
Please follow the instructions below for this tutorial.
To find out more about NATO Defense College Fellowships, please visit the official website: