Hello, are you looking for a Paid Internship in Japan? then we are pleased to announce that applications are now open for OIST Internship in Japan 2022. The internship will cover all your expenses. It is a fully-fledged Japanese Internship Program at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology. Undergraduate, Graduate degrees students are eligible to apply. Harbin institute of technology csc scholarship 2022
There is no need to pay the OIST Internship application fee. Even you do not have to give any kind of English language test (IELTS) or other language tests for the OIST Japan Internship program. The OIST Internship period will be between 2 and 6 months, usually 10 to 12 weeks.
There are so many different internships available, you can apply according to your interests. It is an opportunity for foreign students to embark on their professional journey to Germany one of the leading technologies and they will see the door open towards their future careers. We encourage you to apply for the OIST Internship Program in Japan 2022. For more information please read the full article provided below.
Details of OIST Internship Japan 2022
- Hosting Country: Japan
- Study Time: 10 to 12 weeks
- Internship Financial Benefits: Fully Sponsored
- Japan Internship Offered: Okinawa Graduate Institute of Science and Technology (OIST)
- Degree Level: Undergraduate (BS / Bachelors Students) and Postgraduate (MS / MPhil / Masters Students)
- Deadline: 15 April 2022.
Almost every year the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology offers a fully paid App that will cover all your expenses. This is a paid internship in Japan
- Airline Tickets for successful people
- Grant (Stipend) – 2,400 JPY per day (taxable)
- Visa support
- Open or off campus housing
- Travel Support
- Local registration
OIST Internship Fields
The OIST internship program offers a wide range of Undergraduate & Graduate level programs. It will give them a chance to gain knowledge and learn a certain way. Selected applicants will work under the guidance of the Professor at OIST.
Here are the main areas of the campus located in internships Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Neuroscience, Mathematics, Computational Science, Environmental, Ecological and Marine Sciences, Science, Engineering and Medicine.
- Nonlinear and Non-equilibrium Physics Unit
- Quantum systems
- Evolutionary Genomics
- Femtosecond Spectroscopy
- Computational Neuroscience
- Neural Computation
- Fluid Mechanics
- Biodiversity and Biocomplexity (Video Unit)
- Electronic and Quantum Magnetism
- Mathematical Physics and Theory
- Signing the Immune System
- Coordination Chemistry and Catalysis
- Membranology Unit
- Mathematics, Mechanics, and Materials
- Integrated Mental Sciences Unit
- Neural Coding and Brain Computing Unit
- Continuum Physics
- Biological Systems
- Quantum Dynamics
- Optical Neuroimaging
- Information Processing Biology
- Marine Biophysics
- Membrane Cooperation
Here are the qualifications for the Okinawa Institute of science and technology internship
- Applicants enrolled in the Undergraduate Degree program at universities, colleges, and vocational schools in Japan OR Overseas are eligible to apply.
- Applicants enrolled in the Graduate Degree program at universities, colleges, and vocational schools are eligible to apply, or recent graduates of such institutions are eligible to apply.
- Students (currently enrolled) need to be accredited at their home institution.
- If you are a recent Graduate student, you are also eligible to apply.
- Those students studying for a Bachelor’s degree of 3rd and 4th year and a Master degree 1st & 2nd year are specifically encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have a good educational background
Required Documents to Apply for OIST
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement of Interest
- letter of recommendation
- Academic Records / Degrees
- Photo ID of the applicant
- Application Deadline (Important)
- System Cycle
Period of internship
|Fall 2022 Internship||
Between October 1st 2022 – March 31st 2023
April 15th 2022 23:59 (JST UTC+9)
|Spring 2023 Internship||
Between April 1st 2023- September 30th 2023
October 15th 2022, 23:59 (JST UTC+9)
How do you apply for OIST Internship 2022 Japan?
The process for applying for the OIST internship program is online. There is no need to submit a separate Application. First of all, applicants are required to create an account in the OIST Portal, Upload all the required Documents as mentioned above. Please Remember, You Can’t Save Your Request. To Apply, Visit the Official Website of the OIST Japan Internship Program