SIIT Scholarship for Best Foreign Students in Thailand 2023 is now accepting applications for Masters and Doctoral programs. The SIIT EFS Scholarship 2023 in Thailand is a fully funded scholarship for international students for the academic semester 2023. No application fee and IELTS/TOFEL are required to apply for SIIT scholarship. International students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Best Foreign Students (EFS) Scholarship 2023 at Sarandhuran International Institute of Technology.
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology offers scholarships to students who wish to study abroad at a higher level and who wish to continue their studies in Thailand. Additionally, students can develop their interpersonal skills, develop their moral values, participate in social activities, and develop their sports skills. With the highly competitive SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program, international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the university will be provided with a living allowance, round-trip economy travel expenses, health insurance, visa fees, and airport taxes.
SIIT offers various master’s/doctoral degree programs in the field of engineering and technology. The duration of Masters degree scholarship is 2 years and for Doctorate it is 3 years. The SIIT scholarship will cover full tuition fees, air fare tickets, visa fees, airport taxes, health and accident insurance.
In 1992, the Surindoorn International Institute of Technology was founded at Thammasat University in Pathum Thani, Thailand. SIIT is filled with faculty members and students of various nationalities, enriching the campus with diversity.
SIIT Scholarships in Thailand 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Thailand
- University: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D
- Financial coverage: Fully funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 30 September 2022
- University of Arizona Scholarships 2023 | Study in USA
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022-2023
- Government of Italy Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded
- Georgia Government Scholarships 2022 Fully-Funded
Benefits of SIIT Scholarship 2023:
- Full Tuition Waiver (Full Thesis Support)
- Living Allowance
- Round trip tickets
- Visa fee and airport tax.
- Health and accident insurance.
- List of available study areas:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- of Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Information and Communication Technology for Embedded Systems
- Digital Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering and Logistics Management
- Information technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Management Technology
- Engineering Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
SIIT Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
All international students who are non-Thai citizens can apply for the SIIT Scholarship.
You must maintain an excellent academic record.
To apply for a Master’s program, you must have a minimum CGPA of 2.75 on your bachelor’s degree transcript.
program, you must have at least a cGPA of 3.50 on your master’s degree transcript.
You will not find any other scholarship in Thailand.
You should have good health and good morals.
The deadline to apply for the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology EFS Scholarship 2023 in Thailand is September 30, 2022.
How to Apply for SIIT Scholarships 2023?
Applications process is very smiple.
Candidates can submit their applications online and upload required documents.