Are you looking for fully funded scholarships in Singapore?
Scholarships are for Masters, Masters leading to Ph.D. Or you will do a Ph.D. Degree after Bachelors degree. The medium of study is English. You will have the opportunity to study at the top universities in Singapore which are National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
This is a great opportunity to pursue your studies in the world’s best universities on scholarship. We encourage you to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2023.
Details of Singapore Government Scholarships 2023
- Country: Singapore
- Award: Fully Funded
- Full tuition fees
- A monthly stipend of S$2,200 but will increase to S$2,700 after passing the final semester examination.
- A one-time settlement allowance of S$1,000
- Here is the approximate cost of living in Singapore.
- Item per student per month (S$)
- Food University Canteen 250 – 350
450 – 600 for off campus meals
- Accommodation (based on one room) on campus* 400 – 700
- Transport costs (local) 100 – 150
- Other Expenses (Stationery, Laundry, Toiletries, Entertainment etc.) 400 – 500
An international student with a bachelor’s degree
Good reference letter from previous university
Passion for research and excellent academic results
GRE/IELTS/TOEFL/SAT I & II/GATE Results. (optional)
Fields of study available
Image (in .jpeg or .png format)
Passport (in Jpg, Jpeg, png)
Letters of recommendation (to be completed and submitted online by referees).
Transcripts and Reports: All transcripts must be in English translation.
Bachelor’s/Master’s academic transcripts
The Singapore Government Scholarships for International Students 2023 deadline is June 1, 2023.
How to Apply!
You need to fill the application form along with required documents. Apply online and upload required documents