Good news! Applications for the Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Center Internship are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this internship program, its benefits and the step-by-step application process.
The Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Center Internship 2022 is open to international students. The internship period is 10-15 weeks. APAC offers a modest internship stipends every semester.
The Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Center believes that the largest museum of the 21st century is beyond the building. They engage communities in amazing and innovative ways, crossing borders, and obstacles. They are a moving museum that brings you Asian Pacific American history, art, and culture through the use of new museum information online and across the United States.
- OIST Internship in Japan 2022-23 | Fully Funded
- CRG Spain Summer Internship Program 2022 Fully Funded
- Harbin institute of technology csc scholarship 2022
The center works to redefine and expand the standard museum model to transform the way museums can be places for public discussion, critical and constructive dialogue, and social justice. Through community programs, such as the signature series of Culture Labs, inviting guests to inquire, discover, and learn in direct exchanges with artists, scholars, and cultural activists, they engage the community with events that recognize art and culture as vehicles that can connect them. in a new model of museum experience.
Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Center Internship Summary
Center: Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Center
Internship Focus Areas: All degrees
Study Time: Internships usually last anywhere between 10-15 weeks. We encourage temporary internships 20-30 hours per week and adapt to the first and last days, duration, and number of hours worked per week.
- Spring 2022 (January-May): No later than 19 November 2021
- Summer 2022 (June-August): No later than 13 March 2022
- March 2022 (September-December): No later than 17 June 2022
Benefits of the Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Center Internship
The Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Center Internship will cover the following benefits:
APAC offers low-cost tuition fees every semester – funding is limited and highly competitive. Undergraduate students may also receive academic credit through their universities. We encourage all applicants to research the bursary opportunities that support internships at their universities. The Smithsonian Office of Fellowships and Internship also offers funded opportunities through a number of study programs. Sky Global Internship Program 2023
Eligibility Criteria for the Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Center Internship
Applicants must meet the following criteria for the Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Center Internship:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries of the world
- Graduate students (current graduates, juniors, adults), graduate students, and recent graduates.
- All majors are welcome.
How do you apply for the Smithsonian Asia Pacific American Center Internship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win the Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Center Internships:
(1) Make sure you have all the required documents:
- Cover Book no more than 2 speaking pages:
- Why do you want to be an intern at APAC?
- What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in an internship?
- Unofficial Academic Transcripts from all tertiary institutions were attended.
- Boston University Scholarship 2022-2023 in United States
- Restart. Please include relevant experience, including any technical expertise in social media, coding languages, and programs such as Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- 2 Letters of Commendation: Academic ability. Professionalism. Adaptability to adapt to a fast-paced, fast-changing environment.
- 1 Sample of Positive Work
(2) Submit the following application materials through the Smithsonian SOLAA portal.
(3) After installing SOLAA, follow the navigation bar on the left and select the Asia Pacific American Center Application option.
Note: If you experience any problems or have any queries send an email to: APAC@si.edu
To find out more about the Smithsonian Asia Pacific American Center Internship, please visit the official website: