University College London
- Deadline: 12 May 2022 (year)
- Read in: UK
- The study begins in September 2022
The UCL Global Masters Scholarship aims to empower and motivate international students from low-income backgrounds to pursue a Master’s degree full-time course at UCL.
University College London, UK
- OIST Internship in Japan 2022-23 | Fully Funded
- CRG Spain Summer Internship Program 2022 Fully Funded
- Harbin institute of technology csc scholarship 2022
Level / Learning Area:
Professional Degree Program in any subject taught at the University
Up to 70 scholarships available by 2022/23.
International students from low-income backgrounds
Amount / length of Scholarship term:
The scholarship costs £ 15,000 and can only be held for one year.
Candidates may come from any country other than the UK but must meet all of the following criteria:
• is eligible to pay overseas fees;
• I come from a low income background *;
• AND apply for accreditation for a full-time Master’s degree at UCL in 2022/23.
* Guidance on how UCL defines family income can be found on the University page for essential information
You need to submit an application for admission to UCL to apply for a bursary. Although you do not need to apply for admission to qualify for the bursary, you will need to have your financial status verified by UCL Admissions.
Applications must be submitted on the online application form before 5pm BST, by Thursday 12 May 2022.
It is important to visit the official website (link below) to access the application form and detailed information on how to apply for this bursary.
The Official Bursary Website:: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/scholarships/ucl-global-masters-scholarship