- The University of Lausanne is pleased to announce the UNIL Scholarships for the academic year 2023-24. UNIL Scholarships are awarded to high-achieving students who wish to pursue a Master’s degree at the University of Lausanne in Switzerland.
UNIL scholarships are awarded exclusively to outstanding students who have completed their bachelor’s degree at a foreign university. A stipend of CHF 1,600 per month will be provided for the duration of the Master’s program (depending on the selected Master’s programs)
The University of Lausanne was founded in 1537 as a theological school, but received the name and status of a university in 1890. The university is located near the beautiful Lake Genova in Switzerland.
UNIL Masters Scholarship 2023 in Switzerland Details:
- Scholarship Host Country Switzerland
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Number of scholarships: 10 scholarships per year.
- Eligibility: Foreign students
- Deadline: November 1, 2022
- University of Arizona Scholarships 2023 | Study in USA
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022-2023
- Government of Italy Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded
- Georgia Government Scholarships 2022 Fully-Funded
Courses offered by UNIL:
- Master of Science in physical education and sports didactics
- Master from the Faculty of Medicine
- Master of Education
- Master of Laws
- Master of Criminal Law, Master of Specialization
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- All MAS (PhD programs).
- Financial benefits of the UNIL scholarship:
- Exemption from fixed course registration fees.
- Monthly stipend, 1,600 CHF.
Eligibility Criteria for UNIL Masters Scholarship 2023 Switzerland:
The candidate must have completed a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a foreign university.
Candidate will be preferred based on excellent academic record.
The applicant must be proficient in French at least at B2 level and in English at least at C1 level.
The candidate should not have been registered with UNIL in the past.
The candidate must pay an administration fee (CHF 200)
The application deadline for applying for the UNIL Scholarship in Switzerland is November 1, 2022.
How to Apply for UNIL Masters Scholarship 2023:
Applicants must send the completed application along with supporting documents to the following address: