The University of Sheffield is now offering Masters Scholarships for International Students in the UK in 2023. These scholarships are available to students from any country who intend to study at the University of Sheffield. One of the ways we do this is by funding research and scholarships, which help students study abroad and provide travel opportunities alongside academic pursuits.University of Sheffield Scholarships 2023 in UK
This includes working with other institutions locally or across overseas borders while promoting activities specifically designed to increase knowledge about different cultures beyond your own backyard. has been done!University of Sheffield Scholarships 2023 in UK
The University of Sheffield, in partnership with the Alan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and the Sheffield Institute for International Development, is able to offer three scholarships each year to international students.
Brief Summary of University of Sheffield Masters Scholarship 2023:
- Scholarship Host Country: UK/United Kingdom
- Host University: University of Sheffield
- Course Level: Masters
- Who is eligible: International students
- University of Sheffield Masters Scholarship 2023 Benefits:
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Maintenance for university accommodation
- Monthly stipend
List of available fields of study:
- MSc Cities and Global Development
- MA International Development
- MSc in Climate Change and International Development
- MPH in International Development
- MSc in International Social Change and Policy
- MA Global and Political Economy
- MA International Relations
- MA in Social Research
If you wish to enroll in one of the eligible courses, you must have an offer by 5 May 2023.
The deadline to apply for the University of Sheffield Scholarships 2023 for International Students in the UK is 31 May 2023.
How to Apply :
A student who receives an offer to study one of the eligible courses, and who is a citizen, or permanent resident, of one of the eligible countries or territories will automatically be considered for a scholarship.
You will be assessed by a panel of academic judges before admission is granted in the final stage of the application process.