Start your study journey in Japan good news University of Tokyo ABD Scholarship 2023 applications are currently open for international students. The University of Tokyo ADB Scholarships 2024 offers international candidates a wonderful opportunity to pursue a master’s degree on a fully funded scholarship course in Japan.In addition, more than 300 scholarships are awarded annually through ADB’s scholarship program. University of Tokyo ABD Fully Funded Scholarship 2024 In Japan
The Graduate School of Frontier Sciences (GSFS) and the Division of Environmental Studies, consisting of 6 divisions, have been selected by ADB to receive ADB-JSP scholarship allocations since 2000. ADB professors will collaborate with faculty and faculty to develop innovative projects.University of Tokyo ABD Fully Funded Scholarship 2024 In Japan
University of Tokyo ABD Scholarship 2024 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Japan
- University: University of Tokyo
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Financial coverage: Fully funded
- Eligibility: Citizens of ADB member countries
- Deadline: Varies.
- Benefits of ADB-Japan Scholarship Program 2024:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly living and accommodation expenses
- Amount of books and teaching materials
- Medical insurance
- Travel expenses
- List of available study fields and majors:
- Environmental studies
- International studies
- Sustainability Science
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Development
- Public policy
- Civil engineering
- Health Science
- Department of International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
- Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Department of Natural Environment
- Section of Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Department of Environment Systems
- Department of Socio-Cultural Environmental Studies.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Tokyo ABD Scholarship 2024:
To apply for Tokyo University ABD Scholarship 2024, you must meet the eligibility criteria:
Candidates must be nationals of ADB member countries.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Candidates must work full-time for at least two years.
Age of the candidate should not exceed 35 years at the time of application.
In exceptional cases, courses suitable for senior officials and managers, age limit is 45 years.
Candidates must agree to return home after completion of the degree.
How to Apply for Tokyo University ABD Scholarship 2024?
Find and ensure a supervisor is willing to supervise your graduation thesis (via the link in the application document) and
Candidates should arrange all the necessary documents and submit them through the online application form (Google form) by selecting the Enroll Now button, apart from the recommendation certificate.
Candidates should send the application material through email before the last date. The subject of the email should be “ADB Application_Name (Applicant’s Name)”.
The recommendation certificate should be sent by the recommender via email with the subject: “ADB Recommendation Letter_Name(Applicant Name).
After your forms are reviewed by the faculty, they will notify everyone in mid-February. Successful candidates will be required to submit the original documents (except the recommendation letter) along with the supervisor’s choice and the additional documents listed below by 20 March 2023.
International Liaison Office
Submission email: email@example.com
5-1-5 Kashiwa no ha, Kashiwa
Chiba 277-8563, Japan
Phone: +81 4 7136 4558