Start your study In the Netherlands. The Utrecht University Fully Funded Scholarships is a highly particular program intended for brilliant international candidates from foreign of the European Economic Area (EEA = the EU countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway) who desire to start a Master’s degree at Utrecht University. It is a scholarship program that provides a number of highly talented students from all over the world the chance to start a degree at Utrecht University in a number of specific fields. The scholarships are granted by the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship Fund accepted by Utrecht University as well as by participation of Utrecht University alumni who have participated in the grant.
|DEADLINE||1 February 2024|
|STUDY LEVEL||Masters , Postgraduate|
|SUBJECTS||Subjects offered by the university|
|FUNDING TYPE||Partial Scholarships, Fully Funded Scholarships|
The eligibility standards for the Utrecht University Fully Funded Scholarships 2024 are stated below:
1. Applicants should not hold an EU/EEA passport and not be allowed help under the Dutch system of study funds and loans.
2. Applicants should have finished a secondary school and/or undergraduate degree outside the Netherlands.
3. Applicants should be top 10% of their graduating class by demonstrating a letter or a class-level certificate.
4. Applicants should have applied for the allowed master’s degree program at the university.
Be the first to see new Scholarships
The advantages of the Utrecht University Fully Funded Scholarships 2024 are:
1. Full Tuition Charges
2. This scholarship protects the full tuition charges or the full tuition charges as well as a one-year permit to live and study in the Netherlands.
Available Study Fields List:
1. Global Criminology.
2. Social, Health, and Organizational Psychology.
3. Applied Cognitive Psychology.
4. Clinical Psychology.
6. Methodology & Statistics, Biomedical & Social Sciences.
7. Mathematical Sciences.
8. Social and Health Psychology.
9. Ancient, Medieval, and Renaissance Studies.
10. Comparative Literary Studies.
11. Gender Studies.
13. Media, Art, and Performance Studies.
15. Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology.
16. Art History.
19. Development and Socialization in Childhood and Adolescence.
20. Legal Research.
21. Social and Health Psychology.
22. Sociology and Social Research.
1. Official Transcripts.
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV).
3. Motivation Letter.
4. Statement Declaring Purpose.