Woods Hole Internship USA Fully Funded.Want to do an internship in the USA this summer here is a great opportunity from the USA for you Woods Hole Internship USA Fully Funded is open to all international students from all over the world. This is a fully funded bursary you should not pay for anything. You will also receive a weekly allowance during this study period.Woods Hole Internship USA Fully Funded.
The total duration of this internship program is between 10 and 12 weeks. The deadline for submitting an application is 5 February 2021. Fewer fields are available for online applications. Every year many students apply for this study program and gain excellent research experience in the USA and enjoy the many facilities offered by the Society.
Brief information about Woods Hole Internship USA:
- Location: America USA
- Funded Type: Fully Funded
- Duration: 10 to 12 weeks
- Deadline for posting: 5th February 2022
What are the benefits of this Internship?
If you are selected for this internship program you can receive the following benefits:
- Approximately between 10 and 12 weeks the summer internship program in the USA also provides a weekly grant of $ 650 per week which is a large number of students.
- In addition to the weekly pay, you will also receive free round-trip tickets.
- Housing will be provided by the center to selected participants.
- Assistance in obtaining a J-1 Visa.
What are the application fields available?
You can apply in the following fields if you are a science student you should apply for this wonderful opportunity.
- Ocean Physics
- Real Oceanography
- Geo Physics
- Marine Chemistry
- Maritime Policy Center
You need to complete the eligibility criteria below before applying for this internship program.
- Undergraduate students just qualify for this opportunity.
- Undergraduate students with a four-year bachelor’s degree if they are in the 3rd year of their degree are eligible to apply for the job.
- Students who complete their bachelor’s degree before the start of the internship program are not eligible to apply for this opportunity.
- Students from year 2 of the full three-year Bachelor degree degree may apply for this study program.
- If a student is enrolled in a five-year degree program he or she can apply if he or she is currently in the 3rd year of the 5-year degree program.
What is the required documentation for this internship program?
You need the following documents to apply for this opportunity.
- Letters of Commendation
- Curriculum vitae
- University degree documents.
- Your statement of intent is also known as the SOP or personal statement.
What is the last date for the application?
5 February 2022 online application deadline.
How do I apply for this Internship Program?
The Woods hole summer internship app is completely online. All you have to do is fill out an online application form and upload all the required documents to the online portal. For more information and to use online Click here and visit the official website of Woods Hole Oceanographic Institu