The Young Southeast Asia Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) Professional Fellows Program is a respected exchange program that gives emerging leaders from Southeast Asia the opportunity to receive training and knowledge in the United States. The guys took part in a six-week meeting program at the US governing body, where they gained first-hand experience in their field of interest. In addition, partners have the opportunity to attend workshops and meet with American leaders in their field. The YSEALI Professional Fellows program is an excellent way for new Southeast Asian leaders to improve their skills and network with professionals in the United States.
YSEALI PFP Professional Fellows Program 2023 in the USA is an exchange program sponsored by the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Education and Cultural Affairs for the Young Southeast Asian Emerging Leaders Initiative Program. unique to spend five to six weeks in the United States, gaining relevant experience working in nonprofits, corporations, or private companies. The program is aimed at promoting coherence, developing People’s leadership and professional skills, and developing relationships between emerging leaders in Southeast Asia and the United States. The YSEALI PFP is organized into four key areas of focus: Social Cohesion, Economic Development, Governance, and Sustainable Development and the Environment.
- University of Arizona Scholarships 2023 | Study in USA
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022-2023
- Government of Italy Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded
- Georgia Government Scholarships 2022 Fully-Funded
YSEALI Exchange Program 2023 USA Details:
- Host Country: United States of America (USA)
- Sponsored: US Department of State Office of Education and Cultural Affairs
- Fundraising: Fully Funded
- Deadline: August 5, 2022.
Financial Benefits of the US YSEALI Exchange Program 2023:
- This plan covers travel and living expenses abroad.
- Citizens will receive assistance in obtaining a J-1 visa from US councils.
- The YESALI PFP will cover the cost of the visa, which includes attending the interview.
- The YESALI PFP will provide health benefits to others.
- During the program, partners will have the opportunity to learn about US culture by living with an American family, by participating in cultural trips, or by living with a temporary family.
Qualifications for YSEALI Exchange Program 2023 in the USA:
- You must be a citizen of Southeast Asia and a resident of that country.
- The person to be elected must be a budding leader.
- To be considered, you must have two years of professional experience and be currently employed.
- Specialists from any government, civil society, or private sector can apply.
- Your experience should relate to the selected themes.
- YSEALI applicants must be between 25 and 35 years old.
- You need to have the ability to read and write English.
- Citizens of the United States and permanent residents of the United States cannot apply.
The deadline for applying for the YSEALI Exchange Program 2023 in the USA is August 5, 2022.
How do you apply for the YSEALI 2023 Exchange Program in the USA?
- Applicants must submit their applications via the AIS Forms Portal.
- You will be asked at the beginning of the application process to edit the Institute themes as you wish.
- In addition, you will be asked to indicate which two program cycles you wish to participate in. The cycle dates for each program will be provided in the application.
- On the last page of your online application, click “Submit” to submit your request. Your request will be considered incomplete if you do not press the Submit button. You will not be able to make changes to your request once it has been submitted.
- You will not be able to make changes to your request once it has been submitted.
- After your request has been successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation email.